Did you know… Spanish is not only the official language of Spain and of 19 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean but it is also:
- the second language spoken in the United States
- the most common foreign language in the United Kingdom and other European countries
- the language used in many other countries such as Brazil, the Philippines, Africa, Oceania?
- On an institutional level, Spanish is one of the official languages of the United Nations, the European Union and other International bodies
- from an economic point of view, the need to speak “el castillano” is growing day by day, thanks to the economic growth of Latin American countries and their ever increasing presence on the international market…
This is why learning Spanish is an important opportunity to be seized today, while looking forward to tomorrow!